Description / Motivation and Context
How Has This Been Tested
- C# Unit tests
- Typescript Unit tests
- Other Unit tests
- Manual tests
- Automatic End2end tests (starsky-tools/end2end)
Types of changes
- Added for new features
- Breaking change fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change
- Changed for non-breaking changes in existing functionality for example docs change / refactoring / dependency upgrades
- Deprecated for soon-to-be removed features
- Removed for now removed features
- Fixed for any bug fixes
- Security in case of vulnerabilities
- My code follows the code style of this project.
- I have updated the documentation accordingly (update when needed)
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
- I have added tests to cover my changes.
- All new and existing tests passed.
- I have updated the ./history.md document